9.1.12

About This Site

This site is intended to be an all-in-one resource for moms (okay, or dads too) looking to learn about all things baby related. As I endeavored into parenthood I realized that while I had spent years teaching and around kids, I knew NOTHING about babies or newborns. I quickly began reading books, online articles, blogs, etc. trying to learn about my baby's current stage of development and what was to come in the future.

When searching for good online parenting resources, the issues I ran into were two fold: First, many of the sites I found online did not have accurate or reliable information. Second, the information I needed was spread out across so many sites (one for sleeping, one related to feeding, one related to behavior, etc.).

I wished there was a blog or site that would address all of my questions and thoughts relating to all the things I think about as a mom. With no such luck, I figured I would create one of my own. I wanted to put everything I found to be helpful or interesting on this site as well as open up a forum for moms to communicate and discuss their thoughts as well.

I will say upfront that I am in NO WAY a baby expert, doctor or child developmental therapist. I am however a new mom (and former teacher) who is learning as she goes....I hope this site becomes a helpful resource for you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment